Not really candy,
just food for thought.
A collection of strange ideas no one asked for, myself included.
01. THE FUTURE OF FRAGRANCE:
What if our genes could pick our perfect scent?
01. Finding the right fragrance is a nightmare.
02. A geneticist discovered that our genotype (our MHC genes specifically) may predict our scent preferences.
03. 23 & Me is capable of collecting this data.
02. THE FUTURE OF FOOD & BEV:
What if I created a CBD-centric culinary concept called “Pharm to Table”?
01. CBD & cannabis are increasingly finding their way into food & beverage.
02. Experimental & experiential dining concepts are on the rise.
03. People are looking to educate themselves about edibles.
03. THE FUTURE OF FRAGRANCE Delivery:
What if we took our desired fragrance like a vitamin every morning?
01. Spraying or rolling a scent on skin wears off quicker than most would like.
02. We naturally diffuse scent through our pores and it’s dependent on what we ingest - think “sweating alcohol”.
03. It is possible to make digestive-friendly capsules with fragrance compounds.
04. THE FUTURE OF SNEAKS:
What if I built a smart insole brand called “Soles of Gold”?
01. Most running injuries aren’t connected to how fast or far you run, they’re connected to how well you run - like stride frequency and foot strike.
02. The most obvious place to track those metrics as well as distance & speed is your foot.
03. Information is golden.
05. THE FUTURE OF KEYNOTE:
What if I made a keynote plug-in that let me adlib like Migos during presentations?
01. Sometimes 100 slide research presentations need a little more hype.
02. Every once in a while you get an “oooh” when you flip to a nice diagram.
03. We should encourage that behavior because it makes everyone feel good.